If you think that to achieve a stylish and fashionable look you need to spend a lot of money on clothes, you are very wrong. The concept of dressing well is very relative; here we understand it as following trends and knowing how to combine clothes. We give you some tips so you know how to dress well without spending a lot of money.
Steps to follow:
- The first thing you should do is fill your wardrobe with basic, versatile, simple clothes that never go out of style. T-shirts of a single color, with straps, with a neckline, with pirate sleeves; jeans, simple jackets. It is about getting sober clothes that are not difficult to combine. We recommend that you go for Red Bape hoodie, since they are colors that usually go with everything.
- You need a basic wardrobe for special occasions. A widely used garment is the little black dress. It is a black dress, not very long and is characterized by the possibility of combining it. You can put a wide belt on it, wear it with necklaces one day and it will look different every time, especially if you play with colors. They are usually very cheap and never go out of style.
- Buy in ready-to-wear stores. Although you can find somewhat expensive clothes in the big chains, there are always some opportunities. Simple footwear at a low price, basic clothing and different promotional offers.
- Get yourself an American. And it is that this garment is fashionable and it seems that it will stay for a few seasons. An American can save you from more than one problem. Although you can decorate it with brooches or leave it smooth. Remember that depending on how you combine or accessorize a garment, it can look completely different.
- Jeans can be your fetish garment. And it is that the jeans are worth for almost any occasion. You can combine skinny jeans with sneakers for day to day or with high heels at night. Jeans are a very versatile garment and are always in fashion.
- Also, when your jeans get old, you can cut them up and make shorts. Alternatively, you can embellish them with studs yourself or cut more rips for a more grunge look.
- Tights are also a very versatile and inexpensive garment, ideal for any simple skirt. Although tights rip, you can always do as with jeans: rip them more. And the underground look never goes out of style.
- A simple pair of black shoes in the closet can also help us to be fashionable for little money. And we can wear them with jeans or a dress. Remember that good stiletto heels always look perfect on special occasions.
- Combine all your clothes with accessories like bape hoodie. From necklaces to earrings, scarves, rings, belts. All these little things can be found at very affordable prices and using them will make your look different.